How I Created Hormonal Balance [PODCAST #15]Jun 29, 2018
Long-lasting hormone balance can be a tricky thing to attain.
It’s far too tempting to look for quick fixes like HRT which promise you’ll get fast results.
But who could blame you? It’s tough dealing with fluctuating hormones, fatigue, hot flushes, weight gain and everything else that comes along during the peri-menopause and menopause.
However, there is another way you can create hormonal balance, reduce any symptoms and feel energetic, youthful and sexy for as long as possible.
It’s taking a more holistic, long-term approach to your health.
It’s being patient enough to know that you can achieve better health if you take daily action to heal both inside and out.
That’s why every day I use my hormonal toolkit.
It helps me give my hormones some TLC, ensures I’m feeding my body with the nutrients it needs to thrive, and it helps me make the healthiest lifestyle choices that help me feel energetic, amazing and gorgeous.
In this week’s podcast, I go into more detail about my hormonal tookit, the importance of a holistic approach to health and why I’m so passionate about helping women achieve optimal hormonal health.
Then I’ll also share the ten steps I take every day to create hormonal balance and feel good.
Why not try them for yourself?
Listen to the podcast to discover:
- My personal battle with the Epstein-Barr virus and the associate health challenges and how I’ve used my knowledge to heal myself
- Why it’s so important to take a holistic approach to your health and wellness (tip: it’s not just about your ovaries!)
- How a functional nutrition approach differs from regular dietary advice (and how that affects your health)
- How taking body temperature every single morning can give you great insight into your hormones (including ovulation and your thyroid health)
- Why I start my day with a healing vegetable juice and what it can do for your body
- When you should be eating breakfast, and why you should be eating it then
- The power of a daily journaling practice and what it can do for your life, happiness and health!
- Why you should go out in daylight every morning (don’t miss this bit)
- How practicing diaphragmatic breathing daily helps give you more energy, heals your pelvic floor and makes you feel great!
- The very important reasons you should practice pelvic floor exercises throughout the day
- Why you should eat plenty of high-quality protein throughout the day and what you should do about carbs…
- Whether you should take supplements or not, which ones I take, and why it’s important to consider them
- Why I make it my priority to get plenty of sleep and what it can do for your hormonal health and wellness
And much more…
So please, grab yourself a cold drink, turn on the air conditioning and have a listen!
**Oops! I got the month wrong for the online workshop. It's happening on Monday 16th July 2018 at 8pm. Find out more here. **