Podcast Episode #3: How to Get the Best from Your RelationshipsSep 22, 2017
How to Get the Best from Your Relationships
We all want harmonious and loving relationships, don't we?
But relationships can be tricky at times, whether these are with your loved ones, your children, your extended family members or even your friends.
We've all got different personalities, emotions, wants, needs and even hormones to take into consideration, so every little bit of help and guidance really comes in useful.
That's why this week, we're sitting down with relationship specialist Wendy Capwell to discuss a wide range of relationship issues including what it's like to be a woman in today's world, and how to get the best from all of your relationships (not just your romantic relationships).
Listen to the podcast to learn:
- Expectations of your partner and how they shape your happiness
- How to survive the teenage years with kids and keep your relationship with your partner strong
- What to do when you find yourself in a relationship rut
- Sex after childbirth, and what you should do
- Why not all relationships are repairable (and what to do about it)
- The importance of seeking social support and building a strong network
And much more...
Hope you enjoy the episode and don’t forget that you can get a FREE empowering guided meditation audio recording to beat stress and ease your menopausal journey. Get your own here.