Podcast #5: How to Have a Healthy PeriodOct 27, 2017
How to Have a Healthy Period
Do you ever wish that your periods weren't quite so painful? Or perhaps you'd do anything to ease your PMT, avoid those monthly migraines, stop the heavy bleeding or simply to know when your period will put in an appearance?
If so, you're going to LOVE this weeks podcast.
I've got together with the hormone expert Rachel Eyre to learn more about 'that time of the month', find out what is normal and when to be worried, and most of all, what steps we can take to avoid feeling so rubbish every month.
I loved talking to Rachel and I think you'll find what she has to say really useful. Don't miss it.
PS. Don't miss the FREE stuff she's offering our podcast listeners. Find it here.
Listen to the podcast to learn:
- How to tell if your menstrual cycle is normal, or not and what you need to do about it
- What your periods are telling you about your health, emotional state, hormones and stress
- Why it’s NOT normal to have PMS, period-pain, spotting, acne, mood swings or unpredictable periods
- The amazing benefits of eating right for your hormones and periods (and what you should really be eating...)
- The four stages of the menstrual cycle
- Why inflammation can worsen your hormonal symptoms and period pain
- Why our sex education system desperately needs to change and what it’s missing
- The truth about stress and hormones
- What we need to know about the pill, cosmetics and xenoestrogens
And much more...
Hope you enjoy the episode and don’t forget that you can get a FREE empowering guided meditation audio recording to beat stress and ease your menopausal journey. Get your own here.