Podcast #8: What is Clean Eating?Jan 20, 2018
What is Clean Eating?
Clean eating is amazing.
It will help you fit back in your favourite jeans, feel energetic enough to run around with the kids (or grandkids) and get you glowing with health.
But the version of ‘clean eating’ on Instagram and in the magazines, featuring ultra-skinny girls in their 20s with flawless skin and not a wrinkle in sight isn’t an entirely honest portrayal of this food philosophy.
Clean eating isn’t about labelling foods as ‘good’ or ‘bad’. Nor is it about labelling yourself ‘good’ or ‘bad’ based on your weight, appearance or eating habits.
It’s much simpler than that.
So in this week’s podcast I’ll explain the true meaning of clean eating. I’ll share the benefits that this food philosophy can bring to your life, why the term ‘clean eating’ should be used lightly, and also why how you feel is the most important thing when it comes to food.
Listen to my short podcast to learn:
- The truth about clean eating (and why you shouldn't pay attention to social media).
- Why eating great nourishing food is the key to losing weight and feeling great.
- How a conversation with my sister opened her eyes to menopausal weight-loss.
- The genius question that will have you making healthier food choices every single time.
- How you can tweak your diet to boost your energy, lose weight, re-balance your hormones and feel great.
- The diet destroyers that will pile on those pounds and wreak havoc on your hormones.
- Why we should beware of social media and stop comparing ourselves to younger women.
And much more…
Grab yourself a cuppa and take 15 minutes to find out more about clean eating, weight-loss and the menopause. And once you’ve done that, make sure you get your free Easy Menopause eBook to help you follow through.