Podcast #7: Are You Listening to Your Body? (with Dr. Stan Cross)Dec 14, 2017
Are You Listening to Your Body?
Did you know that you could significantly reduce your health problems and ultimately transform your life if you just took that moment to listen, then you did something about it?
If you don’t believe me, just ask my good friend, chiropractic physician, functional nutritionist and author Dr Stan Cross. He’s an expert in health and wellness, he’s passionate about making a difference in both men's and women’s lives, and he wants you to know that your beauty shines from the inside.
We talk about various topics including the menopause, inflammation, thyroid issues, diet, exercise, and most importantly, the value of injecting some fun in your day. I hope you enjoy listening to this episode as much as I enjoyed recording it.
Listen to the podcast to learn:
- Why we all need time just to relax and ‘be’ (and why it’s never a selfish act)
- How your oestrogen, progesterone and testosterone levels affect the level of inflammation in your body and how you look and feel
- Why you should never ignore the warning signals that your body is giving you
- The surprising connection between a your sleep patterns and your overall health
- What you need to know about drinking from plastic bottles and using cosmetics
- Thyroid problems, and their connection with stress, happiness and the menopause
- One question you should be asking yourself every day
- The importance of finding daily time for fun (yay!)
- Why ‘cleaning up’ your diet and getting moving are the most important things you can do for your health
And much more…
Hope you enjoy the episode and don’t forget that you can get a FREE eBook that will help you discover how to beat stress and ease your menopausal journey the natural way. Get your own here.
Connect with us